Endless Online Hacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Endless Online Haxs (((( PM Matthew If You Need Any Help ))))

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Help on using AFKATTACK

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
pickle
Moderators
Moderators
pickle

Male Number of posts: : 187
Guild Tag : LSI
Guild Name : Love sins

Help on using AFKATTACK Empty
PostSubject: Help on using AFKATTACK   Help on using AFKATTACK Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 3:59 pm

Download EOBot: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Open it up, extract all files to desktop, open up EO Bot file, go to eo bot file (the one that opens up in notepad) on the 7th line down it says Username = (Username Here) erase the parentheses and 'username here' and then it should look like this: Username =
Then Type in your username with NO CAPS and make sure theres a space before and after the '=' Example: Username = test
Do the same thing with password but type in your password instead of username, then the line below you do the same thing AGAIN but you type in your character name, then 7 more lines down it says: OwnerName = (Owner Name Here) Backspace '(Owner Name Here)' and then type in your character name.. REMEMBER NO CAPS AND 1 SPACE BEFORE AND AFTER '=' then 7 lines down it says RandomMessages = yes Change it to RandomMesages = no
Then a few more lines down it says NumberOfMessages = 6, Change it to NumberOfMessages = 0

Ok now scroll down all the way 'till you see [Features
Go to AFKAttack = no and change it to AFKAttack = yes Not done yet!!! the line below shows the direction keys set it to what you want
Then 12 lines down it says AutoPotionHP = 0 Go to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to find potion ID's, 46 is herbs. Then 3 more lines down it says HPLimit = 0 If you health is like.. 200 and you set it to 155 it would use 10 herbs when your health gets to 155.

Almost done!! Look 7 more lines down it says: ActionDelay = 690ms change it to ActionDelay = 440ms and it will attack really fast and you won't disconnect!! By the way I've tried lower then 440 but it disconnected me, 440 is the lowest you can go..
Then 2 lines down it says TickTime = 690 change it to TickTime = 440 (has to be same number as ActionDelay)

Thats all!! I hope it works Very Happy

Last edited by Picklefarted on Mon May 24, 2010 5:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.eo-haxerz.darkbb.com
Admin
Admin

Number of posts: : 1
Guild Tag : NONE
Guild Name : NONE

PostSubject: Re: Help on using AFKATTACK   Help on using AFKATTACK Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 4:06 pm

the best Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://endless-online-haxs.darkbb.com
pickle
Moderators
Moderators
pickle

Male Number of posts: : 187
Guild Tag : LSI
Guild Name : Love sins

PostSubject: Re: Help on using AFKATTACK   Help on using AFKATTACK Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 4:41 pm

Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.eo-haxerz.darkbb.com
renato
Noob
Noob

Number of posts: : 2

PostSubject: hey bro   Help on using AFKATTACK Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 7:19 pm

hey my bot attack is stopping acad 5minutos and without me realizing it was there 5horas are shooting for nothing xD and just needed to 5k upa lvl 65:) Very Happy Smile Sad Surprised Shocked Cool Laughing Mad Exclamation Wink Rolling Eyes Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Crying or Very sad Embarassed Razz Question Idea Arrow Neutral What a Face Like a Star @ heaven Suspect I love you silent tongue pirat clown cyclops @ No alien cat monkey pig rabbit confused Sleep drunken bom cheers cheers Basketball affraid sunny albino cherry rendeer farao study scratch geek jocolor queen king elephant flower afro lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help on using AFKATTACK   Help on using AFKATTACK Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Help on using AFKATTACK
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Endless Online Hacks :: EO Bots :: EO Bots Help-
Jump to: